FACULTY and STAFF RECRUITMENT
OIS is looking for highly motivated and passionate teacher who understand the mission and philosophy of International Baccalaureate education, who think of their students’ well-being and learning, and who eagerly prepare their teaching materials in an inquiry approach.
All interested applicants must send the necessary documents (resume, application letter, transcript of records, teacher’s license) through email PDF attachment to the headmaster of OIS at firstname.lastname@example.org .
English Literature Teacher
・Native English speaker level
・Professional background (English Language Education)
・Teaching License(secondary school)
・Master degree (If possible)
・Job experience (Experience more than 3 years)
※IB education experience preferred
・Classroom teaching experience preferred
・Start work in March 2022
• Collaborative planning of the classes (creation of differentiated activities & materials)
• Collaboration with the English department to inform course placement decisions, etc.
• Administration of proficiency tests (WIDA Screener, Model) to inform support program placement and exit decisions
• Creation of language development plans
• Language curriculum development
• Professional management & tracking of student information in the form of student profiles, student files, etc.
• Support counseling & creation of resources to support language development at home
Monday – Friday
8:00 am - 5:30 pm（60 minutes lunch break）
* sometime Saturday and Sunday
143，Fusato, Tamagusuku, Nanjo, Okinawa 901-0611 Japan